Websites and Web pages owned and operated by K7 Computing (collectively, the "K7 Computing Sites/Site") including but not limited to the internet domains www.k7Computing.com, cloud.k7computing.com,
accounts.k7computing.com and numerous others.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT BY BROWSING OR USING THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICES OFFERED BY THE K7 COMPUTING SITES,
You acknowledge that K7 Computing shall have the right to terminate Your access to the K7 Computing Sites or Services for violations of any of these rules,
including repeat infringement of copyrights.
Accessing The site
- It is Your responsibility to ensure that you have made all necessary arrangements in order to access the Site. We shall not be responsible for any telephone bills, internet charges or any other costs incurred by You in order to access the Site.
- By using the Site, You represent and warrant that:
- You are at least 18 years old;
- You will comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- These Terms are subject to change at any time without notice. To make sure You are aware of any changes, please review these Terms periodically. Continued use of the Site or Services after any such changes shall constitute Your consent to such changes.
Use of Services/Site
- You may only access the Site or Services using authorized and lawful means;
- K7 shall not be liable for any failure or default to provide access to the Site on account of any failure or delay by You to register with the Site for such access or due to any other reasons whatsoever;
- Any configuration or set up of the devices for access to the Site and the Services shall be Your sole responsibility.
- You will not take any action that interferes with, degrades or adversely affects the Company and/or the Services and/or the Site;
- You will not use the Site in a manner (i) that is prohibited by any law or regulation, or facilitates the violation of any law or regulation; or (ii) will disrupt a third parties' similar use; (iii) violate or tamper with the security of the Site;
- That is prohibited by any law or regulation, or facilitates the violation of any law or regulation; or
- You will not use the Site, or any portion thereof, to transmit, publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, harassing, abusive, defamatory, libellous, obscene, illegal or deceptive content;
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any information connected to the Site/Services, including but not limited to, names, addresses, phone numbers, or email addresses, copying copyrighted text, through hacking, or any other means, or obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available to You;
- You shall be solely responsible for
- procuring and maintaining Your network connections and telecommunications links, and
- all problems, conditions, delays, delivery failures and all other loss or damage arising from or relating to Your network connections or telecommunications links or caused by the internet;
Intellectual Property Rights
- All content and Services on the K7 Computing Sites, including, but not limited to, trademarks and logos, designs, text, graphics, sounds, images, software, and other website materials (the "Materials") are the intellectual property of K7 Computing and protected throughout the world.
- You may print reasonable copies of any page(s) from the Site for Your own personal use and You may draw the attention of other users within Your organization to content posted on the Site.
- In the event You wish to make use of any of the content on the Site other than as expressly permitted above, please contact email@example.com for permission prior to any such use.
- any loss or injury to the Company's representatives resulting from or attributable to Your acts or omissions;
- misuse of the Site and/or the Service;
- Your violation of any rights of any third party; or
- any and all third-party claims based upon (A) the content of any communications transmitted by You; and/or (B) transactions undertaken by You.
Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, We provide the Services without warranties, guarantees or representations. We assume no responsibility and shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may affect Your computer equipment or other equipment/property arising out of Your use of the Services or access to or browsing of the Site.
- We explicitly disclaim any and all liability for any the following:
- errors, mistakes or inaccuracies of the content displayed on the Site;
- personal injury or property damage of any nature whatsoever, resulting from Our Services or for any alleged or actual damages or loss of valuables;
- the acts or omissions of Our representatives performing Services on Our behalf;
- any failure or delay in the Services;
- user content or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party with respect to any content on the Site;
- You agree not to use the Site for any commercial or business purposes, and acknowledge that We have no liability to You for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR AVAILING ANY SERVICES REMAINS SOLELY WITH YOU.
Linking to the Site
- You may link to Our home page, provided that You do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in any such way that suggests a form of association, approval or endorsement with or by K7 Computing where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to the Site in any website that does not belong to You.
- The Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page.
- K7 Computing reserves the right to withdraw linking permissions at any time and without notice.
- Should you wish to make use of any of the content on the Site or the Services other than set out above or report any complaint of abuse or misuse, please contact: legal@K7computing.com
Disclaimers and Warranties
- The Company further acknowledges that the Company does not control the transfer of data over communications facilities, including the internet, and that the Site may be subject to limitations, delays, and other problems inherent in the use of such communications facilities.
We reserve the right to seek injunctive, or any other equitable relief, in any courts of competent jurisdiction should We, in our sole opinion, consider this to be necessary.