2017 Aug 1
K7 COMPUTING END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE TO ALL USERS: CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING LEGAL AGREEMENT BEFORE YOU START USING THE SOFTWARE.
THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT") IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (EITHER AN INDIVIDUAL OR, IF PURCHASED OR OTHERWISE ACQUIRED BY OR FOR AN ENTITY, AN ENTITY WHO USES THE SOFTWARE (AS DEFINED HEREINBELOW) OF THE COMPANY (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS THE "USER/YOU/YOUR") AND K7 COMPUTING PRIVATE LIMITED (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS "K7/COMPANY/WE/US/OUR" WHICH EXPRESSION SHALL, UNLESS THE CONTEXT REQUIRES OTHERWISE, MEAN AND INCLUDE ITS SUCCESSORS AND PERMITTED ASSIGNS).
BY ACCEPTING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR BY ENTERING CORRESPONDING SYMBOL(S) YOU CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. SUCH ACTION IS A SYMBOL OF YOUR SIGNATURE AND YOU ARE CONSENTING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE AGREEMENT. YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE BECOMING A PARTY TO THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE THAT THIS AGREEMENT IS ENFORCEABLE LIKE ANY WRITTEN NEGOTIATED AGREEMENT SIGNED BY YOU.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT CONTINUE THE INSTALLATION PROCESS AND DELETE OR DESTROY ALL COPIES OF THE SOFTWARE IN YOUR POSSESSION.
IN THE EVENT A LICENSE CONTRACT OR SIMILAR DOCUMENT IS ACCOMPANIED WITH THE SOFTWARE, TERMS OF THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE AS DETAILED IN SUCH DOCUMENT, THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT SHALL BE READ ALONG WITH SUCH SIMILAR DOCUMENT.
AFTER CLICKING THE ACCEPT BUTTON IN THE AGREEMENT WINDOW OR AFTER ENTERING CORRESPONDING SYMBOL(S) YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO USE THE SOFTWARE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO CHANGE, MODIFY, ADD OR REMOVE PORTIONS OF TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, AT ANY TIME. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY FOR CHANGES. EVERY ACCESS BY YOU OF THE PLATFORM IS DEEMED TO MEAN THAT YOU HAVE AGREED TO ACCEPT AND ADHERE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AS AMENDED AND APPLICABLE AT SUCH TIME
THE COMPANY RETAINS THE RIGHT TO DENY ACCESS TO THE SOFTWARE TO ANYONE WHO IT BELIEVES HAS VIOLATED ANY OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT OR FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION.
K7 and the User are hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Parties" and individually as "Party".
- "Computer(s)" means combination of hardware(s), including personal computers, laptops, workstations, personal digital assistants, 'smart phones', hand-held devices, or other electronic devices, and operating system(s) (including system virtual machines) for which the Software was designed where the Software will be installed and/or used.
- "User" means individual(s) installing or using the Software on his or her own behalf or who is legally using a copy of the Software; or, if the Software is being downloaded or installed on behalf of an organization, such as an employer.
- "Partner(s)" means organizations or individual(s), who distributes the Software based on an agreement and license with the Vendor.
- "Update(s)" means all upgrades, revisions, patches, enhancements, fixes, modifications, copies, additions or maintenance packs etc.
- "User Manual" means user manual, administrator guide, reference book and related explanatory or other materials. The on-line version of the User Manual is available on the Vendor website: www.k7computing.com and may be updated when necessary.
- "License" shall have the meaning ascribed to it in clause 2.1 below
- "License Key" is a unique set of 21 characters, which can be used for activation the Software
- "Web-Portal" means services provided by K7 and used for management of the installed Software and granted Licenses, as well as to obtain and/or store information obtained from the Software and for contacting technical support.
- Grant of License
- You are given a License to use the Software on a specified number of Computers in order to assist in protecting Your Computer on which the Software is installed, from threats described in the User Manual, according to all technical requirements described in the User Manual and according to the terms and conditions of this Agreement (the "License").
If You have downloaded and/or installed a trial version of the Software and are hereby granted an evaluation license for the Software, You may use the Software only for evaluation purposes and only during the single applicable evaluation period, unless otherwise indicated, from the date of the initial installation. Any use of the Software for other purposes or beyond the applicable evaluation period is strictly prohibited.
- You have the right to use the Software for protection of only such a number of Computer(s) as available in Your License
- You have the right to make a copy of the Software solely for back-up purposes and only to replace the legally owned copy if such copy is lost, destroyed or becomes unusable. This back-up copy cannot be used for other purposes and must be destroyed when You lose the right to use the Software or when Your license expires or is terminated for any other reason according to the legislation in force in the country of Your principal residence or in the country where You are using the Software.
- From the time of the Software activation, You have the right to receive the following services from K7 or its partners for the period specified in the License.
- Updates of the Software via the internet when and as the Company publishes them on its website or through other online services. Any Updates that You may receive become part of the Software and the terms and conditions of this Agreement apply to them;
- Technical support via the internet and technical support telephone;
- Access to information and auxiliary resources of the Company.
- K7 reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the access to the Software or any portion thereof at any time, without notice, for general maintenance or any reason what so ever.
- The Company's services are offered to the User conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in this Agreement. For the removal of doubts, it is clarified that the usage of the Software by the User constitutes an acknowledgement and acceptance by the User of this Agreement. If the User does not agree with any part of such terms, conditions and notices, the User must not use the Software.
- The User agrees that they shall not distribute exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything from the Software, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose.
- Activation and Term
- This Agreement will become effective and binding when the User has acknowledged and accepted all the terms and conditions herein.
- The Company will require the User to indicate his/her agreement by selecting a particular checkbox and/or clicking a particular button during the process of registering for use of the Software and some of its components provided by third parties.
- If You modify Your Computer or make changes to other vendors' software installed on it, You may be required by the Company to repeat activation of the Software. The Company reserves the right to use any means and verification procedures to verify the validity of the License and/or legality of a copy of the Software installed and/or used on Your Computer.
- You have the right to use a trial version of the Software as provided in Clause 2.1 without any charge for the single applicable evaluation period (30 days) from the time of the Software activation. If the Company sets another duration for the single applicable evaluation period, You will be informed of such modified duration.
- Your License to use the Software is limited to the period of time as specified in the License.
- Software functionality depends on the type of license being used.
- To check the legitimacy of the Software used the Company reserves the right to use means to verify that You have licensed copy of the Software. The Software can transmit license information needed to verify the legitimacy of the Software to the Company. If the check cannot be performed for a certain period of time, the Software will work with limited functionality.
- You agree that in using the Software and in using any report or information derived as a result of using this Software, You will comply with all applicable international, national, state, regional and local laws and regulations, including, without limitation, privacy, copyright, export control and obscenity law.
- Except as otherwise specifically provided herein, You may not transfer or assign any of the rights granted to You under this Agreement or any of Your obligations pursuant hereto.
- Termination: The Parties agree and acknowledge that:
- The Company may terminate this Agreement at the option of the Company without notice in the event of breach of the terms of this Agreement by the User.
- The User may terminate this Agreement with a prior notice of 30 (Thirty) Days to the Company.
- Consequences of Termination: The Parties agree and acknowledge that, upon termination of this Agreement for any reason, the User understands and acknowledges that the Company will have no further obligation to provide access to the Software and all licenses and other rights granted to the User under this Agreement shall cease immediately.
- Technical Support
- The technical support described in Clause 2.4 of this Agreement is provided to You when the latest Update of the Software is installed in accordance with Technical Support rules. Technical support service and its rules are located at: https://support.k7computing.com
- User's data, specified on Web-Portal, can be used by technical support specialists only when processing User requests.
- Information Collection
- When activating the Software by the activation code, in order to collect statistical information on the distribution and use of K7's products, You agree to automatically provide the following information during use of the Software:
- The version of the installed Software, including the installed Updates, installation ID and information about current License,
- The operating system version,
- Identifiers of the Software components that are active at the time of information provision.
- In order to improve (i) security awareness about new threats and their sources and (ii) Your security protection level, K7, with Your consent may collect information regarding threats, security information and allied Computer environmental information for K7 Cloud services. You may activate or deactivate the K7 Cloud services any time in the Software options page. You further acknowledge and agree that any information voluntarily provided by the Company to K7, can be used to track and publish reports on security risk trends in the Company's sole and exclusive discretion.
- You shall not emulate, clone, exploit, rent, lend, lease, sell, modify, decompile, or reverse engineer the Software or disassemble or create derivative works based on the Software or any portion thereof with the sole exception of a non-waivable right granted to You by applicable legislation, and You shall not otherwise reduce any part of the Software to human readable form or transfer the licensed Software, or any subset of the licensed Software, nor permit any third party to do so, except to the extent the foregoing restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law. Neither Software's binary code nor source may be used or reverse engineered to re-create the program algorithm, which is proprietary. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by K7 and/or its suppliers, as applicable. Any such unauthorized use of the Software shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this Agreement and the License granted hereunder and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution against You.
- You shall not transfer the rights to use the Software to any third party.
- You shall not provide the activation code and/or License Key to third parties or allow third parties access to the activation code and/or License Key which are deemed confidential data of K7.
- You shall not rent, lease or lend the Software to any third party. Your License can be blocked in case You breach any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- The User agrees and acknowledges to the Company that it shall:
- not market the Software whether directly or indirectly to any person on such terms acceptable to the K7.
- not to combine or integrate the Software with any other software or technologies not approved by K7 or provided by the K7, or modify, further develop or create any derivative product based on the foregoing.
- not: (a) violate any local, state, national or international law while accessing the Software; or (b) impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent the User's affiliation with a person or entity.
- not use the Software or any other information received from the Company or any of its affiliates for any other purpose other than in the manner as permitted under this Agreement.
- not make any false or inaccurate representations to any person with respect to the Software.
- not translate any portion of the Software into any other format or language;
- not to remove any copyright notices, trademark notices or any confidential proprietary labels from the Software.
- not reproduce the trademarks of the Company pertaining to the Software or the name of the Company or any design or logo connected therewith or any part thereof.
- not publish, cause or permit to be published, any advertising referring in any way to the Company or the Software.
- Limited Warranty and Disclaimer
- K7 guarantees that the Software will substantially perform according to the specifications and descriptions set forth in the User Manual provided however that such limited warranty shall not apply to the following: (a) Your Computer's deficiencies and related infringement for which K7's expressly disclaims any warranty responsibility; (b) malfunctions, defects, or failures resulting from misuse; abuse; accident; neglect; improper installation, operation or maintenance; theft; vandalism; acts of God; acts of terrorism; power failures or surges; casualty; alteration, non-permitted modification, or repairs by any party other than K7; or any other third parties' or Your actions or causes beyond K7's reasonable control; (c) any defect not made known by You to K7 as soon as practical after the defect first appears; and (d) incompatibility caused by hardware and/or software components installed on Your Computer.
- You acknowledge, accept and agree that no Software is error free and You are advised to back-up the Computer, with frequency and reliability suitable for You.
- K7 does not provide any guarantee that the Software will work correctly in case of violations of the terms described in the User Manual or in this Agreement.
- K7 does not guarantee that the Software will work correctly if You do not regularly download Updates specified in Clause 2.4 of this Agreement.
- K7 does not guarantee protection from the threats described in the User Manual after the expiration of the License period or after the License to use the Software is terminated for any reason.
- You acknowledge that the Software will be provisioned with K7's recommended settings applied by default and that it is Your sole responsibility to configure the Software to satisfy Your own requirements.
- The Parties agree and acknowledge that the submission of any information through the Software and the download, installation and use of any additional software is done at the discretion of the User at his/her own discretion and risk and the User shall be solely responsible for any damage to the Computer system or loss of data that may result from such activities or from reliance upon the Software.
- The Parties agree and acknowledge that K7 is not the provider of any third party software, and K7 makes no warranties with respect to all third-party software, third-party intellectual property rights and third-party offerings.
- THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND K7 MAKES NO REPRESENTATION AND GIVES NO WARRANTY AS TO ITS USE OR PERFORMANCE. EXCEPT FOR ANY WARRANTY, CONDITION, REPRESENTATION OR TERM, THE EXTENT TO WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, K7 AND ITS PARTNERS MAKE NO WARRANTY, CONDITION, REPRESENTATION, OR TERM (EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WHETHER BY STATUTE, COMMON LAW, CUSTOM, USAGE OR OTHERWISE) AS TO ANY MATTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, INTEGRATION, OR APPLICABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU ASSUME ALL FAULTS, AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO PERFORMANCE AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR SELECTING THE SOFTWARE TO ACHIEVE YOUR INTENDED RESULTS, AND FOR THE INSTALLATION OF, USE OF, AND RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE SOFTWARE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING PROVISIONS, K7 MAKES NO REPRESENTATION AND GIVES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR FREE FROM INTERRUPTIONS OR OTHER FAILURES OR THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET ANY OR ALL YOUR REQUIREMENTS WHETHER OR NOT DISCLOSED TO K7.
- Interaction with Microsoft Windows Defender/Firewall
- You acknowledge that windows defender/firewall, being turned on at the time of installation of the Software, can be turned off. Settings and rules of windows firewall are not exported to the installed Software.
- Exclusion and Limitation of Liability
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL K7 OR ITS PARTNERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS OR CONFIDENTIAL OR OTHER INFORMATION, FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, FOR LOSS OF PRIVACY, FOR CORRUPTION, DAMAGE AND LOSS OF DATA OR PROGRAMS, FOR FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY INCLUDING ANY STATUTORY DUTY, DUTY OF GOOD FAITH OR DUTY OF REASONABLE CARE, FOR NEGLIGENCE, FOR ECONOMIC LOSS, AND FOR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY OR OTHER LOSS WHATSOEVER) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT OR OTHER SERVICES, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, AND RELATED CONTENT THROUGH THE SOFTWARE OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE, OR OTHERWISE UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR ARISING OUT OF ANY BREACH OF CONTRACT OR ANY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, MISREPRESENTATION, ANY STRICT LIABILITY OBLIGATION OR DUTY), OR ANY BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY, OR ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY OF K7 AND/OR ANY OF ITS PARTNERS, EVEN IF K7 AND/OR ANY PARTNER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- YOU AGREE THAT IN THE EVENT K7 AND/OR ITS PARTNERS ARE FOUND LIABLE, THE LIABILITY OF K7 AND/OR ITS PARTNERS SHALL BE LIMITED BY THE COSTS OF THE SOFTWARE. IN NO CASE SHALL THE LIABILITY OF K7 AND/OR ITS PARTNERS EXCEED THE FEES PAID FOR THE SOFTWARE (AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE) TO K7 OR THE PARTNER (AS MAY BE APPLICABLE).
- NOTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT EXCLUDES OR LIMITS ANY CLAIM FOR DEATH AND PERSONAL INJURY. FURTHER IN THE EVENT ANY DISCLAIMER, EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION IN THIS AGREEMENT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED ACCORDING TO APPLICABLE LAW THEN ONLY SUCH DISCLAIMER, EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION SHALL NOT APPLY TO YOU AND YOU CONTINUE TO BE BOUND BY ALL THE REMAINING DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS.
- The User agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and, at K7's option, defend the K7 (including our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, lawful successors and any third-party information vendors to the site) from and against all losses, expenses, damages, costs and liabilities, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement or any misuse of the Software by the User. The User shall be solely and exclusively liable for any breach of any country specific rules and regulations or general code of conduct and K7 cannot be held responsible for the same.
- GNU and Other Third Party Licenses
- The Software may include some software programs that are licensed (or sublicensed) to the user under the GNU General Public License (GPL) or other similar free software licenses which, among other rights, permit the user to copy, modify and redistribute certain programs, or portions thereof, and have access to the source code ("Open Source Software"). If such licenses require that for any Software, which is distributed to someone in an executable binary format, that the source code also be made available to those users, then the source code should be made available by sending the request to email@example.com or the source code is supplied with the Software. If any Open Source Software licenses require that K7 provide rights to use, copy or modify an Open Source Software program that are broader than the rights granted in this Agreement, then such rights shall be read along with the rights and restrictions contained herein.
- Intellectual Property Ownership
- You agree that the Software and the authorship, systems, ideas, methods of operation, documentation and other information contained in the Software, are proprietary intellectual property and/or the valuable trade secrets of K7 or its partners and that K7 and its Partners, as applicable, are protected by civil and criminal law, and by the law of copyright, trade secret, trademark and patent of the India, European Union and the United States, as well as other countries and international treaties. This Agreement does not grant to You any rights to the intellectual property including any of the trademarks or service marks of K7 and/or its partners ("Trademarks"). You may use the Trademarks only insofar as to identify printed output produced by the Software in accordance with accepted trademark practice, including identification of the trademark owner's name. Such use of any Trademark does not give You any rights of ownership in that trademark. K7 and/or its partners own and retain all right, title, and interest in and to the Software, including without limitation any error corrections, enhancements, Updates or other modifications to the Software, whether made by K7 or any third party, and all copyrights, patents, trade secret rights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights therein. Your possession, installation or use of the Software does not transfer to You any title to the intellectual property in the Software, and You will not acquire any rights to the Software except as expressly set forth in this Agreement. All copies of the Software made hereunder must contain the same proprietary notices that appear on and in the Software. Except as stated herein, this Agreement does not grant You any intellectual property rights in the Software and You acknowledge that the License, granted under this Agreement only provides You with a right of limited use under the terms and conditions of this Agreement. K7 reserves all rights not expressly granted to You in this Agreement.
- You may not remove or alter any copyright notices or other proprietary notices on any copies of the Software.
- Modifications to the Software
- K7 reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Software with or without notice to the User.
- K7 shall not be liable to the User or any third party in the event of K7 exercises its right to modify or discontinue the Software. If the User objects to any such changes, sole recourse for the User shall be to terminate this Agreement. Continued use of the Software following notice of any such changes will indicate the User's acknowledgement of such changes and satisfaction with the Software as so modified.
- Representations and Warranties
- The User represents and warrants that all information that the User provides to K7 is true, accurate, complete and correct, and that the User has the right to provide such information to the K7 in connection with the Users access to and use of the Software.
- The Parties agree and acknowledge that, K7 and/or its vendors and suppliers, as applicable, retain all right, title and interest in and to the Software and all information, content, software and materials provided by or on behalf of the User.
- The Parties agree and acknowledge that the (i) by submitting unsolicited ideas to K7, the User automatically forfeits its right to any intellectual property in these ideas; and (ii) unsolicited ideas submitted to the User or any of its employees or representatives automatically becomes the property of K7.
- Governing Law; Arbitration
- This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Indian Government without reference to conflicts of law rules and principles.
- Any dispute, difference, controversy or claim ("Dispute") arising between the Parties out of or in relation to or in connection with this Agreement, of the breach, termination, effect, validity, interpretation or application of this Agreement or as to their rights, duties or liabilities thereunder, or as to any act, matter or thing arising out of, consequent to or in connection with this Agreement, shall be settled by the Parties by mutual negotiations and agreement. If, for any reason, such Dispute cannot be resolved amicably by the Parties, the same shall then be referred to and settled by way of arbitration proceedings in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 or any subsequent enactment or Amendment thereto (the "Arbitration Act"). A sole arbitrator shall be appointed by K7. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding upon the Parties.The language of the arbitration and the award shall be English. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the Laws of India.
- Entire Agreement; Severability; No Waiver
- This Agreement is the entire agreement between You and K7 and supersedes any other prior agreements, proposals, communications or advertising, oral or written, with respect to the Software or to subject matter of this Agreement. You acknowledge that You have read this Agreement, understand it and agree to be bound by its terms. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable for any reason, in whole or in part, such provision will be more narrowly construed so that it becomes legal and enforceable, and the entire Agreement will not fail on account thereof and the balance of the Agreement will continue in full force and effect to the maximum extent permitted by law or equity while preserving, to the fullest extent possible, its original intent. No waiver of any provision or condition herein shall be valid unless in writing and signed by You and an authorized representative of K7 provided that no waiver of any breach of any provisions of this Agreement will constitute a waiver of any prior, concurrent or subsequent breach. K7's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement or any right shall not be construed as a waiver of any such provision or right.
- The User shall not assign or transfer this Agreement without the prior written consent of K7. Any attempted assignment, delegation, or subcontracting in contravention of this Clause shall be void and ineffective. This Agreement is binding on the Parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns.
- K7 Contact Information
Should You have any questions concerning this Agreement, or if You desire to contact K7 for any reason, please contact our Customer Service Department at:
K7 Computing Private Limited
Tower-B, TEK Meadows- 4th Floor,
No.51, Rajiv Gandhi Salai,
Chennai - 600119,
Tamil Nadu, India.
Web site: www.k7computing.com
© 2017 K7 Computing. All Rights Reserved. The Software and any accompanying documentation are copyrighted and protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties.